4 years ago
Monday, November 23, 2009
More Pictures of Baby Allyson
Look at all that Goop on her.
They took all of the Goop off, just to put more Goop in her eyes.
Allyson loved her first bath...Ok, no she didn't, at least not until they washed her head.
Warming up in her sun bed.
Wrapped up like a little garden gnome.
Keira meeting her baby sister for the first time. Boy was she excited.
Allyson meeting Grandma Berensen for the first time.
Daddy wondering, "Great, now what?"
Just hanging out waiting to go home.
Everybody at home finally.
The flowers that some of my co-workers got Tricia. Yes, I got her some too, their's were just prettier. (They had more people to chip in.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That face of Keira's is priceless! I love it! I so wish I were there to do Allyson's baby pictures. I'm so much better now and can create such cute things. I hope you are able to get some good ones and please send us a tangable picture of your family and stuff. Is there even a place to get them done in Japan?
Um, question....are you going bald and shave your head to hide it or do you just like being bald? Just wondering. :)
She is amazing!! And Yay to me for winning!! I can't wait to see your rendition of A whole new world!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment