Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Visitors

We have had a lot of visitors lately and we have enjoyed their company. We wish that everyone could have made it over here to visit, but we still had fun with those that did. Here are some of the things that we did. We saw some castle ruins: We had Thanksgiving: We went to the beach:We went to the Aquarium:
We ate out a lot:
We saw some little cars:We had our knewest little visitor:
And we had a baby blessing:

We had a lot of fun and want to thank everyone who could make it for making the trip. Don't worry Mike and Kristen, I should have some time now to practice my song. It is hard to find an understudy on such short notice.

5 comments:

Mike said...

You know, I was beginning to think that you were ignoring me!! I was getting depressed, (sniff). Then I started thinking, I have been requesting you to sing us the song. I have sat next to you in church. Lets talk about depressing!!! I rather sit cutting myself and putting salt in my wounds in total agony before I hear you. Just kidding, well sort of!!! I'll have a nice blog post that I will never hear the end of from you. You have already heard it on facebook but I'll give you a total account!!! Love Ya Man.

Britt2kick said...

Becky told me she had an awesome time. How much fun it was and how different things are. She also couldn't stop talking about your daughters, and how Kiera is just like you, a little scary but I am sure so fun. You have to beautiful girls.

Anonymous said...

my favorite is of Keira and dad at the aquarium. LOVE IT!

mizkylie said...

How cute is your dad??? I must tell you a story about your dad, we have never even met, but I have a story about him and my son on Halloween...super cute!

Kristen M. Egbert said...

So when am I going to get to hear my song? Oh and the pictures are great too.