4 years ago
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Baby 2 - The Sequel Starring Allyson
Allyson was born after an extremely long 5 minutes of pushing at 3:45 am. She weighed in at 8 lbs even, and is 21 inches long. It is the 20th over here in Okinawa, so congratulations go to Kristen for winning the tie breaker. Kylie was the runner up. It looks like I will be putting my voice talents on display by singing "A Whole New World". Stay tuned. Until then, enjoy the very first photos of Allyson Christine Atkinson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!! She is beautiful!!
Aww... she's just absolutely adorable and beautiful and every other similar word I could possibly come up with! Makes me excited for my little one to make her appearance. Those little videos were so sweet. Congratulations! I can't say it enough, what a beauty!
She has got a pretty good pout there! I love the videos, video her 24-7 would ya? ;) I want to hold her!!! I love when they look around for the first time, it's amazing! Congrats! I love you guys!!
She's here and she's perfect! Congratulations! Love the hair! :)
DUDE! Congratulations! Now all we need to do is get our children together so we can have the same grandchildren. It was about 90% impossible for us to have children together (I have to admit I share the same sentiment your daughter does; and you do dress up in dresses so there was a 10% chance) so grandchildren it is. HAHAHA Now we can have grandchildren together but we need to figure out how to get your family to Chicago so they can at least start dating.
Congratulations! She is beautiful, I love all that hair.
Hey Bro. Congrats. I heard this quote multiple times when Jordan was born and it goes for you. I'm glad she looks alot like her mom or she would be screwed for life. Tell Keira congrats for being a big sister. And hope Tricia is doing well. Watch out for high blood pressure and swelling for up to two weeks. We know where that gets us!!! Enjoy man!!!
Congrats! I love these pictures!
You are so in trouble with these beautiful girls!
Post a Comment