Friday, July 3, 2009

Contest Rules and Prizes

I have decided that it is about time to propose a competition to you, my adoring readers.

The Game:
This is a simple baby pool for our next child.

The Prize:
The winner will get to watch me sing a song of their choice here on my blog. I will video tape myself singing whichever song the winner decides and post it.


The Rules:
You must leave a comment to this post with the Day you believe the baby will be born. Also, if you guess a weight and/or length, these will be used as tie breakers. You also need to include the song you would like me to sing and the artist that sings it. If you don't have a blog, you may post as anonymous, but you must tell me who you are. If you wish to remain anonymous you may email your answers to eric.atkinson@yahoo.com. I must know who you are in order for you to win. (I assume that if you are reading this you probably know me, and if you know me, then there is a good chance that I know you.)


Some Helpful Tidbits:
Tricia is due on November 25th.
Keira was due on the 28th but was born on the 18th.
Tricia wouldn't let me post a picture of her belly, so below is a picture of mine. Her belly is almost this big (and her arms are a lot less hairy.)

I wish you all the best of luck!

15 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

- Jed says"You break a thumb, I break a thumb. You pull a hamstring, I pull a hamstring." So...The Beloved Spouse and I say Nov.15
7 lbs 5 oz. That's when our middle son was born. And since you live in Japan you can even copy his name.

Gumby said...

Domestic Goddess in Training, you forgot to include the song and artist.

mizkylie said...

Oonie and I are going to go with November 20th, 7 lbs 9 oz.

mizkylie said...

And.... 20 inches long

We want you to sing, "It's raining men"

Kristen M. Egbert said...

I believe that it will be nov. 20th and be around 7 lbs 14 oz. The song you have to sing is the whole new world song from Aladin since you are a princess I figured this would be the perfect song for you.

Anonymous said...

we guess Nov. the 13th weighing 9 lbs. 3 oz and 20 inches. We would really love you to sing shoop by salt n peppa!

Mike said...

I'm thinking 19th of nov. 8lbs 2 oz and the song you have to sing "Tale as Old as Time" from Beauty and the Beast since you are Princess Ericfina. If I'm right on then you have to dress up like Bell while singing the song!!!

mizkylie said...

K, this might be illegal in the rules, but since there is TWO of us (Oonie and me) I thought maybe, just maybe, I could talk you into letting us make 2 predictions?? If not, this prediction is from Kai and Ashtyn(heehee)

November 16th
7 lbs 6 oz
19 inches..

If not, I understand, cuz I sont want to be a cheater:)

Gumby said...

I never specified, but mike and kristen above are married, so you and oonie can have one prediction each, but I think the kids might be stretching it though. I will check the official rule book on this and let you know. Although you didn't leave a song for your second prediction.

mizkylie said...

Ohhh!! I forgot a song! I was kidding about the kids:) How bout.... "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-lot.....YESS!

Britt2kick said...

ok Ed and I say
Nov. 22
7lbs 14 oz
19 in.

The song of our choosing is Dancing Queen by ABBA

Gumby said...

You know Britt, each adult can have their own vote.

Anonymous said...

I say the 17th and 7 lbs. 7 oz. I would love to hear you sing Im a barbie girl in a barbie world. But I dont know who sings it, I just think it would be funny. Tell Tricia I said hi.

Anonymous said...

Sarah wants to guess Nov. 19th 7lbs 10oz and wants you to sing the real slim shady by eminem

Kristen M. Egbert said...

Oh and for the length my guess is 21"