I forgot to blog about this back when it happened, so I will blog about it now. About a month ago, Tricia was eating gummy bears when she accidentally swallowed one whole. She then became ill. Concerned that the swallowed gummy bear was causing her sickness we decided to go to the hospital. While there the doctor agreed that it definitely could be the swallowed gummy bear that was making her ill, so the doc took a picture of the inside of Tricia's
stomach. Sure enough there was a gummy bear in there as you can see from the picture below.

There are 186 days before this gummy bear will be cleansed from her system (that is
what the doc said). I don't know what gummy bears are made out of, but they take a very long time to digest. This picture reminded me of an ultrasound that we had of
Keira when she was in Tricia's tummy, so I decided to post that ultrasound below.
7 comments:
YEAH!! Congrats guys! So that's how you guys found our for real?! That's cool. I wonder what color gummy bear it will be..
mom says, "it's appropriate that you have a gummy bear beacause you are gumby!" LOL what a cute gummy bear. Love heidi
Wow... who knew gummies bears took so long to digest?? I had a gummy bear in my stomach once, and you'll never believe what ended coming out of me on the same day it finally passed through my system. Yep, a baby. The weirdest thing.
Congrats! I couldn't possibly be happier for you guys!! I wish you and Tricia good luck and best of health for the remaining 184 days!
Wow! Congrats for you. What an exciting thing to add another sweet spirit to your family. My little guy is just over 2 months now and it is always a new adventure. You are going to have that times 2. I am so happy for you.
So, this gummy bear.....was is a boy color or a girl color?
Cute post Gumby!!! I hope all is going well with the pregnancy, I am sure I will get an update from ya!! :)
Congrats! Very exciting!
Post a Comment