So, tonight we went to a bonfire on the beach for a little going away party for some of the families in our branch that are moving out. At the end of this little shin-dig, after the fire had died down and all that was left were the red embers in the bottom of the pit, our conversation turned to those crazy people that walk on coal. It was just me, Tricia, and a couple of other guys because everybody else had already left. Anyway, I started thinking, "hey, people call me crazy. maybe I can walk on coals too." And of course I decided I would try despite the pleading of my wife not to. I figured if they can do it and not get hurt, so can I. Well, let me tell you, the first 3 steps I didn't feel a thing, and I thought, "this is easy!" So, on the fourth step I paused a little bit, and the fifth, sixth and seventh step I ran. Below is the picture for my proof that I am now a certified fire walker.
4 comments:
once again, you crazy!
Mom just started laughing at the part when you mention crazy people and said "oh no" then said you should have learned your lessen the first time you burnt your feet. LOL heidi
Why am I not the least bit surprised by this story? I can seriously just picture the whole thing. You are just chuck full of crazy... but the fun kind of crazy.
okay evil kanevil!!
Post a Comment