Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hold On, I'm Thinking

Mizkylie, I am doing my best to come up with the greatest Oonie story. I have to go way back into my memory banks to find them because during high school, I didn't see a lot of Oonie. most of my stories involve playing with our Star Wars and G.I. Joe action figures. I know I have some, I just want to make sure I don't disappoint you with something silly. I haven't forgotten about you. I do have a couple stories in mind, but I need to piece them together properly. Writing is a delicate art form and needs to be respected. I need to give it time to develop. Remember what Heinz said. "Best things come to those who wait"

3 comments:

mizkylie said...

Heinz ketchup said THAT!! wow, I didn't realize this, ya learn something new every day. thanks for not forgetting, OOnie sat and read your email call us. We have free long distance to Japan through Vonage, I know, crazy huh. You are hilarious and your wife is sweet. I hope we can meet someday soon!

mizkylie said...

Umm, Did I mention I am impatient!! JK, take your time, but I am really excited to see what you write about OOnie. Your attention to detail is great, so is the build up too much for ya:)

mizkylie said...

Ok, I wasn't kidding, I am impatient. How well do you know oonie?? Wait, is Eric Atkinson even your real name???