Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm Baayaack!

I bet most of you thought you would never hear from me again. Let me explain my absence from the blogging scene. The reason I haven't been frequenting my blog is because about 2 months ago I broke my computer. This is what it looks like.
I had been checking my fantasy football scores when I had a strong hunger pang for some scrambled eggs. As I went to set the computer down on the arm of the couch, I missed and the computer ended up on our hard vinyl tile floor upside down. Luckily, I was able to hook it up to our TV but the cord would only allow us to sit about 2 feet away from the TV and we had to sit on a hard metal chair. Which wouldn't have been too bad except that I have been very ill the last two months. I had strep throat twice, and a nasty cough the entire time, so sitting on a hard chair playing on the computer was not something I felt like doing. But I am here now. I apologize to all three of my avid readers for my neglect.

7 comments:

mizkylie said...

Thank GOD! Oonie can stop crying now...phew~!

Tricia said...

You do know that my blog address is different right? naokiozzie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You just made my christams wish come true!!! I hope you are feeling alot better and your strep throut is gone and you were able to have your scrambled eggs!!

Sheri said...

That's it? That's the big "how my laptop screen broke" story? I was really hoping for something more exciting. Oh well. Glad to see you back and I hope you will enjoy several months, at least, of excellent health.

mizkylie said...

OONIE STORY, OONIE STORY!!!!!!

Mike said...

Are you sure the laptop story isn't an adventure of Jed N Eric. I wanted something more epic than scramble eggs. You're killing me smalls. Anyway, hope your not killing yourself! Glad your better, for tricia's sake! I know how you get when you are tired or sick!

Mike said...

Hey is it ok to call you at this time of day???