
A couple of days ago Keira asked to watch a movie. When I asked her which one she wanted to watch she said "Superman". I thought she might be asking to watch the Incredibles even though she usually says "credbuls". But, when I asked, she said "No, superman." So I pulled out our original Superman Movie and said "this one?". She started jumping up and down and said very excitedly "yeah Superman!" I have no idea where she developed this love of Superman, because the last time that show was on in our house was long before Keira was even born. However she learned about this, she knew she liked it. I put it on for her and she was glued to the t.v. for the entire movie, which is very rare because she usually loses interest 45 minutes in.

She then watched the second one, and the new one. She loves Superman.
In the car I put on the Superman theme song and she started doing her wiggle dance and laughed like crazy. She again started yelling "yeah, Superman!" She even threw a little tantrum when Tricia changed it to a different song. Tricia and I are baffled by her dedication to this super hero, especially when there has been no guidance in the matter from either of us. I am starting to wonder if she knows my secret identity.


6 comments:
That's hilarious! Maybe Ryan is sending her sublimidle (?) messages! :D
Ok slick, your ego is too big now. So here is a ego blower, "Hello, anyone there?" Just kidding, now we need to get her on the batman kick!!! Work with me Homie! Anyways... So I miss you sweetheart, when will I see you again? There is an ego booster for ya. That was a question I want answers to!
Hey, you need to buy nike's and quit wearing adidas. You do have a discount 30-40% off discount at Nike. Come on Support the brand.
Hey, you need to buy nike's and quit wearing adidas. You do have a discount 30-40% off discount at Nike. Come on Support the brand.
Hey, you need to buy nike's and quit wearing adidas. You do have a discount 30-40% off discount at Nike. Come on Support the brand.
Post a Comment