4 years ago
Friday, June 27, 2008
Peace Maker
Keira has turned out to be the voice of reason in the Atkinson household. If I start teasing Tricia, Keira will come right up to me, shake her pointer finger at me, and say, "NO NO DADDY, STOP BUGGING MOMMY! Go timeout." If I accidentally flatulate, she will grab my hand and say, "Daddy bathroom now!" and proceed to pull me into the bathroom. When I am teasing Tricia while we are driving Keira will yell, "DADDY STOP TALKING! DADDY DRIVE!". If I don't stop and Tricia ends up punching me in the leg or arm, Keira will yell, "NO NO MOMMY! NO HIT DADDY!" But if I continue, even after all of that, to "bug" Tricia, without warning I will get one of Keira's children's size 8 shoe in the backside of my head, and when I turn around to tell her no no, I get the second one right in the face. This has happened numerous times, so we reenacted the whole thing so Tricia could take a picture of this disciplinary display.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Man, she has good aim! She could be a pitcher in softball...as long as she's not a "softball player" if you know what I mean. (If not I'll tell you when youre older!
Post a Comment