Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vicious Dog

We will probably need to keep Naoki muzzled...

...so she doesn't lick Ozzie to death.

I actually think Naoki is just buying her time until we let them stay home alone together. Naoki, that will never happen, just in case you were wondering, or even reading this blog. (Yes, our dog can read and use a computer.)

2 comments:

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Very cute and clever blog! I really enjoyed reading it.
Ooh- and loved the pictures...especially of the shoe being flung. My aunt-in-law calls that techniqhe "shoe therapy". She had 12 kids and got aggrivated because her kids would wait until she was feeding the baby to run amuck. She began wearing house slippers around the house all the time so she could "reach" any troublemaker at any moment. Must have worked- she has amazing kids.

Cammy Patton said...

Five kids and some chocolate isn't a blog stalker -she's my sister - so no worries.
You're writing is quite entertaining. Jed and I love laughing at your posts.