Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You Can Do Better Than That!

So I had my first "Ask Eric" question, and it is a very easy one. But, because I am true to my word, I will answer it in a post. Jenny (my sister) wrote, "Sarah sent you some pictures of mom via e-mail did you get them? Well Jenny, your answer is yes. Yes I did get the pictures of mom and in case I forget, will you please tell her thank you for me? I will try to remember to. Oh, wait, Sarah, if you are reading this, I did get the pictures of mom. Thank you very much, they will work nicely. I was wondering though, that they might be higher quality if you could scan them differently. When it shows you the preview before you actually press scan, there should be a dotted line outlining the entire space (the picture and the surrounding white area). If you resize the dotted line (by clicking and dragging) to the size of the picture, the quality of the picture should come out a little better. If you could try that for me, I would really appreciate it. If not, that is cool too. Again, Sarah, Thank you for sending those pictures, and Jenny, thank you very much for your question. All of you other three people reading this, start sending me some questions. Angie, I know you could come up with some good ones. Oh, I am also going to call out my buddy "Jacoby". You still haven't answered my questions yet. I'm sure you are busy, so I'll forgive you this time. Good night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really hurt my feelings when you singled angie out stating that you know she could come up with some good questions....what am I chop liver? Here's one for ya, Are birds tickled by feathers? No one I have asked has an answer and I really need to know!

Mike said...

I have a question for you...Why do they name Parkways, parkways, and driveways, driveways? Cause you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway. It doesn't make sense. Answer that oh space cadet.