Friday, May 16, 2008

My Friend the Genius

I have a friend "Jacoby" who is a genius(his name has been changed for his protection). Recently, he has decided to share his intelligence with the entire world by offering to answer people's questions in his blog titled Another Blog About Me. In my borrowed wisdom, I have decided to follow suit. Simply email anything that you would like to know to eric.atkinson@yahoo.com and in the subject line title it "What?". I will dedicate an entire post on my blog to the answer of your inquiry. I look forward to reading about what perplexes you and am excited to share my insights on any of your wonderings. Thank you for your dedication, all three of you. If you would like to receive an intelligent true answer you may want to try asking my friend "Jacoby".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah sent you some pictures of mom via e-mail did you get them?

Anonymous said...

Ok, here is a thinker! You know how ballerinas are always on their toes? Well, why don't they just get taller ballerinas?