Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Japanese Pranksters

Sorry to both of you who count on my weekly Japanes Pranks. I have been very busy lately. I was studying and took two CLEP tests to finish off my associate degree, and I have been studying for a CDC test (it is an air force test), and I have been studying for the SAT so I can get accepted into the Physician's Assistant program here in the air force. If I make it into that program, we will be coming back to the states (San Antonio to be precise). I would be going to school there for two years to get a master's degree and then hopefully we would be shipped over seas again. Don't get too excited about us coming back yet, because even if I do get accepted, we still wouldn't be returning for another 2 years. Anyway, let me get to the real reason you are here. Old men can be so weird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!!!! What do you mean "hopefully go back over seas" don't you love us anymore?! Just kidding, I understand that it boosts your selfesteem to be amongst little people! :) Love ya!

Gumby said...

That is messed up Jenny. And, No I do not have a low self esteem and need to be among little people. I want to go to germany amongst the big people for the challenge. I realy don't even know what I am talking about really. I'm not very cool, or big, or funny, or smart, but over here there are a lot fewer of us that can even speak english, so I do feel smarter over here too. I think they still have me on the cool and funny though. I'll get there.