Thursday, April 3, 2008

What is She Saying Now?

I had such a great response from my last post of Keira singing (2 comments), that I thought I would make a quiz out of it. I have recorded some of Keira's favorite words and sayings to see if you all can tell what in the world she is saying (yes I know, because I told her to say them). Good Luck.

Here are all of the answers to the "What is She Saying Now?" game. If you would like to hear them again, they are at: The Atkinson Clan website. Thank you for playing.

Answer to 1: "Good girl, boy!"
Answer to 2: "Bisquits and gravy."
Answer to 3: "Happy birthday!"
Answer to 4: "What's that?"
Answer to 5: "Hi grandma, hi grandpa."
Answer to 6: "How are you?"
Answer to 7: "I am two."
Answer to 8: "It's a diaper"
Answer to 9: "Let's go shopping."
Answer to 10: "Juice please."
Answer to 11: "My bracelet."
Answer to 12: "Naked bumo."
Answer to 13: "Whate are you doing?"
Answer to 14: "What's up doc?"
Answer to 15: "Walking the dog?"
Answer to the bonus question: "Sea anenome."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that no.5 is hello grandma and grandpa? another sounds like "bad dog" Am I even remotely close? Perhaps, "dada"?

I've lost the knack for little people talk - I've got teenager talk now. That's sad!!!

Gumby said...

For the person that left the last comment, who are you? you have the "Hi Grandma, Hi Grandpa" one right, and there is one about a dog. Keep trying.

Gumby said...

Oh, Sis... I mean Loretta, I got the email. How are you? Everyone, the anonymous comment came all the way from Australia.

Anonymous said...

okay, "pee you" "eww stinky baby" "I'm shopping" "Oh happy day" "you stink" "what's that" "up doc/what's up doc" "I'm walking me dog" "Can you sing to me" I'm I close?

Gumby said...

Jenny is on a role! She got five right (well, at least close enough to call correct) Good job Jenny! Now you are sure that Alan didn't help you with any of those right? If so that voids your answers and defaults back to me. Have a great day.

Gumby said...

All right here are all of the answers. Jenny was the big winner of this one.