Well, Here it is, the big news. I will get to take an extra child tax credit this year. WOO HOO! TRICIA IS PREGNANT (Finally). I got a great idea that I can't take any credit for at all, because I stole it from my good friend Jake. The idea is to hold a contest or baby pool if you will. There will be three winners, closest guess to the birth date, closest guess to the baby's length, and closest guess to the baby's weight. The three winners will get a Japanese Spinning Hand Drum (which Japanese name escapes me right now) just like the ones seen in the legendary movie "Karate Kid part III".

So start sending in those guesses and when the winners are announced, I will get your shipping info at that time. Oh yes, a couple hints, the baby's due date is November 16th and I am tall and fat. P.S. Wishful thinking has made me post this in the chosen color.

So start sending in those guesses and when the winners are announced, I will get your shipping info at that time. Oh yes, a couple hints, the baby's due date is November 16th and I am tall and fat. P.S. Wishful thinking has made me post this in the chosen color.


4 comments:
Okay so I'm going to say that your baby will be born on November 5th and he will weigh 7lbs 7oz and be 21 inches long. Congratulations!!
Before I guess can you tell us Keira's stats? Due date and actual due date, length, weight. Or is this against the rules.
Jamie, I see how you are. Alright, here are some hints. Keira was born 10 days early, she weighed 7lbs. 3oz., and she was 19 inches long. How are you anyway?
Okay. I'm back with my guesses. I think "HE" will be born on Nov. 10, be 8 pounds and 21 inches tall.
Post a Comment