
Ah crap, the girls (aka wife, daughter, and daughter) are big into horses. I don't think I will be able to keep them happy unless we own horses. Tricia has already done all of the research on what it takes to take care of a horse. She knows how much it will cost, and what you have to do each and every day for the horse. She even has researched ways to lease a horse. Yes, just like leasing a car. You pay money to take care of someone elses horse (mostly) and in return you get to ride it whenever you want and you get to see if you are cut out for that kind of responsibility. I have also introduced her to a program that lets special needs children ride horses for therapy (it is called Saddle Light and their site is: http://www.thesaddlelightcenter.com/.) They are willing to teach her everything she needs to know to take care of horse, and she will be able to do it and get the hang of it. Keira is of course sold and is currently taking horse riding lessons. And let me tell you a little story to illustrate why I know Allyson is on board too. Tricia was taking Ally to a park to play. Allyson got out of the car and started running enthusiastically towards the playground when all of a sudden she stopped. She looked left and then she looked right, and then she looked left again. She then turned and looked at her mother with the saddest face, then threw herself on the ground to start her enormous tantrum."WHERE HORSY"
"I WANT HORSY"
"I WANT HORSY"
Those were the only discernable words that came from her. So of course, Tricia, being a horse lover too, scooped her up and drove to the nearest ranch so they could walk around and look at the "horsies". Life will not be a happy one for me if I do not bite the bullet and get the girls their "horsies". Here is the proof:


2 comments:
I love that Keira is so into horses. How fun! Does your apartment allow horses in the property. :) Haha, yeah, you're going to have to get your girls some horses!
Yep buying horses may be kind of difficult with military life huh? Leasing sounds great. You sure married a Texan.
Post a Comment