Here is one of my New Years Resolutions so all of you can check up on me. Hopefully that means I will be better at accomplishing this one. My goal is to get into top shape. You know, the regular working out goal. I won't bore you with the "how I am going to do it", but I do have that written down and mapped out. This is my before picture. And Hopefully this will be my after picture.
I think I can do it and I know Tricia hopes I can too (wink wink nudge nudge).
Yeah I have the same problem. Just as fat as ever! One day I will get in shape I keep telling myself...one day. Good to hear from you I thought you were lost.
I am a supernatural lad with brown hair and, as my wife says, greenish eyes. I enjoy long walks on the beach and camping. I grew up in a little town called Salt Lake City, UT where I stayed far away from any trouble. I have an IQ of... I'm not sure. What is good for an IQ score? Anyway, mine is high, believe you me. I snore, but only when I sleep on my back. I am very good at sleeping on the very edge of the bed (hanging over the edge sometimes even on a king size bed). I wear the same clothes everyday except saturday and sunday. And finally, my daughters are smarter than me.
3 comments:
GO GUMBY GO!!
update your blog pics! And, have you been reading my blog? DO you know our big news??
Yeah I have the same problem. Just as fat as ever! One day I will get in shape I keep telling myself...one day. Good to hear from you I thought you were lost.
Post a Comment