Keira: "My letter says that Greyson loves me!"
Me: "Oh really?"
Keira: "Yup, he loves me and that makes my heart happy."
Me: "But, you don't like boys do you?"
Keira: "I love boys!"
Me: "No you don't!"
Keira: "Yes I do. I love to hug and kiss them."
Me: "You aren't allowed to love boys."
Keira "I love Greyson and he makes my heart feel better."
Me: "You are too young to love boys. You can't love boys until your 30. Mommy doesn't even love boys yet."
Keira: "You need to go away. I am going to stay with Greyson."
Me: "No you aren't!"
Keira: "Yes I am. It is a good idea. Okey dokey."
Me: "Won't you miss me and mommy?"
Keira: "No. I love Greyson and he makes my heart feel better."
At this point I decided there was no way I was going to win this fight so I went to the store and bought some Rogaine to wipe all over Keira's face daily. Don't worry, when she is 30 I will pay for the laser hair removal, but until then I think a bearded girl should keep the boys away.


7 comments:
Hahahahaha! Welcome to my world buddy! And fasten you seatbelt for the ride, it only gets worse from here! Rogaine... now why didn't I think of that? Pure brilliance!
Oh, and I forgot to add... your little girl is so freakin' adorable that I'm afraid I would be quite worried myself! Good luck with that!
Sorry you've been kicked to the curb. She's so adorable - it was going to happen sooner than later:)
That first picture she looks so grown up and TALL! I don't think a beard would keep the boys away too well...look at that smile and eyes. I go with a ski mask that can't be removed!
Dude, I agree with everyone else, YOUR SCREWED. So, this is what you should do, because I'm going to do it. When my daughter can walk and talk, she is going straight to work. I'll keep her busy and there will be zero time for boys. Then send her off to all girls school. Its never too late. Or you can tell her horrible stories about boys and how discussing they are. You have quite a few personal stories, so just tell her those. But use different names other than yours, because your daddy and she probably assumes daddy's are like that.
Big Gulps eh, Welp see ya later!!!
Yep, she is way to beautiful! you are so in trouble! And I agree with Jenny that I don't even think the rogain will keep the boys away!
Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment