We use force until they relize they better do it on their own or else we will do it for them. Actually, I don't know. My wife is the swimmer and the teacher. I wasn't around for much of it.
Wow! That's incredible! McKenna's pretty good with water, but I can't even get Mathew to put his pinky toe in water more than a foot deep. I want to do swimming lessons but am afraid I'll pay $40 to hold a bawling child on my lap every week.
I am a supernatural lad with brown hair and, as my wife says, greenish eyes. I enjoy long walks on the beach and camping. I grew up in a little town called Salt Lake City, UT where I stayed far away from any trouble. I have an IQ of... I'm not sure. What is good for an IQ score? Anyway, mine is high, believe you me. I snore, but only when I sleep on my back. I am very good at sleeping on the very edge of the bed (hanging over the edge sometimes even on a king size bed). I wear the same clothes everyday except saturday and sunday. And finally, my daughters are smarter than me.
4 comments:
she's so good at touching her toes!!
Wow that is really awesome! She does so good for her age. I can't get my 5 year old to jump in or put her face in the water. What's your trick?
We use force until they relize they better do it on their own or else we will do it for them. Actually, I don't know. My wife is the swimmer and the teacher. I wasn't around for much of it.
Wow! That's incredible! McKenna's pretty good with water, but I can't even get Mathew to put his pinky toe in water more than a foot deep. I want to do swimming lessons but am afraid I'll pay $40 to hold a bawling child on my lap every week.
You truly do have an adorable little mermaid.
Post a Comment