Saturday, October 18, 2008

My First Tag...I am so Excited!

So, the sister-in-law tagged me with this thing about 5 weeks ago. I didn't realize I was tagged because if I know it is a tag post, I never read the last paragraph. That way I never am tagged. Tricia ruined that for me. She said, "Hey Eric, Kristen tagged you."

So now I was officially tagged. Read on, Readers.

Joys
1. Tricia
2. Keira
3. Free Time

Fears
1. Little boys that may be interested in my little girl.
2. Tricia, when I deserve it. (or so she says)
3. Snagged finger/toe nails. Puking scared.

Goals
1. Staying married forever (to Tricia)
2. Not screwing up my kid too much.
3. Becoming a physician's assistant. (notice I didn't shoot all the way for physician? I know my limits.)

Current Obsessions
1. Tricia (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)
2. DVDs
3. Getting straight 'A's

Regrets
1. Dec. 1998.
2. Dec. 2000.
3. Not having any regrets minute enough that I can talk about them with all of my adoring readers.

Facts about Me
1. I drove and destroyed 8 cars and 9 engines by the time I was 18. (Thanks dad!)
2. I will be a millionaire in 2030.
3. I really enjoy "chick flicks".

Since my lovely wife didn't fulfill her obligation to Kristen's tag, I re-tag her. I also tag my sister Jenny, my cousin Sheri, my friend Sheri, and my best friend's girl, Cami.

Blog on, bloggers.

7 comments:

Mike said...

Tell Keira that I said, "Happy Birthday" I got home late last night to wish her happy birthday. So what did you guys do for her birfday?

mizkylie said...

Chick flicks huh?? Well, see ya later! jk

mizkylie said...

check your email mister

Ashleigh said...

Cute blog! Alex told me about some of those cars you destroyed. Very funny!

Bellastager said...

Thanks for the congrats!

The petalbump thing is something my friend is involved with and I said I would post it on my blog. But I think it looks darling and when you get back to town let me know and I will find out show times, place, etc. and let you know!

BTW... you better post pics of Keira in her fairy costume!

Cammy Patton said...

I have never been tagged - and even though I read your warning about never reading the last paragraph - I STILL DID! Shoot dog...

Britt2kick said...

I have to tell you this because even though we don't have a girl my husband says that if he had a girl her name would be , Touch me and my father will kill you. So I think most fathers share your fear there.I also have a feeling you are going to have lots of fun with her hearing stories. She is adorable though.