5 years ago
Friday, March 28, 2008
Dearest Michael,
I am greatful for your thoughtfulness in your comment. I do understand that you weren't as edjucated as well as most. It is evident that you can not read a clock, and I mean digital clock. You said that you were up at midnight posting comments and yet the time of your post was 10pm. (it keeps track). I also understand your frustration and realize that your anger is not with me, but more with yourself because you didn't find the 6 "f"s and you were thinking of a gray elephant from Denmark. Oh, and you didn't realize that all of the strippling warriors are dead. anyway, I hope this post isn't too long for you and that I haven't used any words that are too big for you to understand. If so, ask Kristen and she will probably be able to help you. Most of all, please try to refrain from anger because your happiness is the utmost importance to me. I love you and again thank you for your sentiments. Also, for all of you others that are not Michael but decided to read this post, I have included a picture of my handsome brother-in-law. Isn't he special?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! This is Kristen I love the picture it is very typical Mike. When did you take this?! Mike is at work right now but I sent him a text message and told him to check this out as soon as he gets home. I love it!!!
I love Mike too! He is a wonderful brother-in-law.
so the clock on the computer must be eric time so he can make everybody feel smaller than you. Listen big guy we all know you are Six feet tall and have a bigger heart. So I thank you for the post. I'm going to start a blog dedicated to Ericfina or maybe not. I'll just have a blog with posts of you. I Love my wonderful Big Brother in law. So if you need any explanation to this comment...talk to your wife or call me. We will talk.
Post a Comment