So, it is time once again for the Atkinson baby pool. If you have forgotten how it works, here are the rules:
Submit your guess for DAY (including time), WEIGHT, LENGTH, and your choice of any SONG you want. The person that gets the correct day wins if they don't share the day with anyone else. If they do share a day then it defaults to the closest time. (Note: if you don't enter a time and the person you share the winning day with does, they automatically win.) If there is still a tie at that point, the tie breaker will default to the WEIGHT guess and then to the LENGTH guess. You can submit your guesses in the comments section, to my Facebook, or in an email to eric.atkinson@yahoo.com.
Tell them what they will win Bob! This is where the song will come in to play. I will sing the song that the winner has chosen and I will post the video of it on my blog. This was the prize for the winner in 2010 congratulations again Kristen.
Helpful hints:
The current due date is November 4th.
Our first child (now 6 years old) was born 10 days early in the early morning. She was 7 lbs 3 oz. and 19 inches.
Our second child (now 2 years old) was induced 7 days early and born in the early morning. She was 8 lbs even and 21 inches.
Good luck everyone!
PS. If I win, I don't have to sing, so my guess is October 23rd at 5 am. Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz. Length: 20 inches. Song: n/a
4 years ago


5 comments:
Make sure if you don't have a Blogger account and are leaving a comment as anonymous, you need to let me know who you are so I can give credit where credit is due. If you want to remain anonymous to everyone else, you can send me an email. If I don't know who you are, your entry will not count. Oh, and last stipulation, I will not sing any vulgar songs. If there is an occasional cuss word that is ok, but I will edit it out. Thanks for playing.
I say October 20th. Cause that day has always suited me. And 8lbs 7oz. and 21 inches at 530pm. Song, I like you to sing "Love Shack" by the B-52's.
October 29th at 11:45 am 8 lbs 7 oz 19 inches. I really want you to sing the elephant song from Moulin Rouge. (google if you aren't sure what it is. CLASSIC) And I find it quite hilarious that Robbie and Keira were the exact statistics. 7 lb. 3 oz 19 in 10 days early. What are you having????
Hey, Eric! My name is Chad, and I am your cousin's, Lisa's, husband.
I think October 24, 2104 (9:04p), 7 lbs 6oz, 19 in. I am requesting "I'll Make a Man Out of You," from Disney's Mulon. :)
I'm going to say October 28th, 11:24 a.m., 7 lbs. 5 oz., 20 in. And my song is going to be "I Have a Dream" from Tangled.
Post a Comment