So, I am trying to load some videos on Youtube so I can put them on here. There is one of Keira's dance recital. but until we get a better ISP the one I have already loaded will have to do for now. It is one of Keira's soccer games. She is number 13, but she isn't in this clip very much, but it was too good not to post. Oh, she plays for the team wearing red and white. Enjoy!
The boy was alright, so I think it has been an appropriate amount of time to be able to laugh about it now. I don't even think that the boy getting hit in the face is the funny part. I think it is more the reactions of everybody that I find amusing. The boy that kicked the ball looks like a bully and it looks like he meant to do it. Watch him stare the kid down. Then there is the little girl that winces at the sight. Also, there is the other little boy that is the teammate of the bully and he too looks to be saying, "I dare you to get up again." Of course there is the reaction of the little boy that took the blow to the face. He sits there with his head off the ground looking at his attacker like, "I can't believe you just did that." And finally, there is the referee. I know there was no foul or penalty on the play because nobody did anything wrong, but these are little kids that don't know the rules anyway, so blow your wistle already. I think it is silly how he runs in at the last second after the boy has been laying on the ground for a while and looks down at him (maybe to see if he is conscious) and then blows his whistle and holds his hand up towards the bully like he thinks the bully is about to strike again now that he has his prey where he wants him. That is what I think is amusing about this clip. I do not think that little children getting hurt is entertainment (ok maybe a little and only if it isn't something serious that they won't get over in a matter of seconds) Also, I doubt the boy I have been calling a "bully" is really a bully, I just think that had this been done on purpose, that is how I would expect a bully to act. It is funny though because after this incident, every time the "bully" would run toward the ball everyone including his own team would run away from the ball. I think I am becoming a soccer fan. I really enjoyed watching Keira play this year.
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment