So the other day we were at a church social, and Keira was playing with her new best friend McCall. One of the ladies was walking around passing out little toys to the kids. Keira chose a rubber baseball and McCall chose a Feather Boa to wrap around her neck. Well, I was playing catch with Keira and McCall wanted to join in so she walked over and asked me to hold her feather boa. Of course I said yes, and not thinking I tossed it over my shoulder to keep playing. At this Keira exclaimed, "see my daddy is a girl."
Before I had a chance to stick up for myself, McCall stepped in and said, "No he isn't. He is a boy."
I told Keira, "see, I am a boy. McCall knows."
To which McCall replied, "But we can teach him how to be a girl." as she adjusted my feather boa around my neck.
I can't win, so maybe I will use this to my advantage. When ever she brings a new boy home I will definitely answer the door dressed in drag. Then we will see how long those boys will stick around.
4 years ago


2 comments:
You are the king of evil father payback ideas! I am coming to you for counsel several years down the road when I am in need of such wisdom.
Hey the truth hurts. At least Tricia will help dressing ya in drag!!!
Post a Comment