She is seriously so adorable! Her sweet blond curls are priceless. I think my favorite is the one with the giant tears in her eyes. So sweet. I just want to give her a hug!
Ok, so we take Tricia out of the picture on this comment because she is the answer to this question. How did something so cute come from you? Cause we know you are full of crap!!!I'm just kidding your cute too but I'm made that you are 13 hours ahead of time and I can't call you now. I miss my lil Ericfina!!!
She's so gorgeous, Eric! It's so weird to realize all us cousins are grown up and becoming parents ourselves. Ok, maybe it's more scary than weird. I'm so excited to keep in touch with Facebook and blogs, too. Woot for technology and stuff. (and you're going to be way confused with 2 Sheri's commenting on your blog)
I am a supernatural lad with brown hair and, as my wife says, greenish eyes. I enjoy long walks on the beach and camping. I grew up in a little town called Salt Lake City, UT where I stayed far away from any trouble. I have an IQ of... I'm not sure. What is good for an IQ score? Anyway, mine is high, believe you me. I snore, but only when I sleep on my back. I am very good at sleeping on the very edge of the bed (hanging over the edge sometimes even on a king size bed). I wear the same clothes everyday except saturday and sunday. And finally, my daughters are smarter than me.
4 comments:
She is seriously so adorable! Her sweet blond curls are priceless. I think my favorite is the one with the giant tears in her eyes. So sweet. I just want to give her a hug!
Ok, so we take Tricia out of the picture on this comment because she is the answer to this question. How did something so cute come from you? Cause we know you are full of crap!!!I'm just kidding your cute too but I'm made that you are 13 hours ahead of time and I can't call you now. I miss my lil Ericfina!!!
She is seriously so adorable! You two make mighty cute babies. She is so photogenic.
She's so gorgeous, Eric! It's so weird to realize all us cousins are grown up and becoming parents ourselves. Ok, maybe it's more scary than weird. I'm so excited to keep in touch with Facebook and blogs, too. Woot for technology and stuff. (and you're going to be way confused with 2 Sheri's commenting on your blog)
Post a Comment