So my daughter was on the toilet calling for me to get her a wipe. I gave her the wipe and I thought that she had only gone numero uno, because there was no evidence in the toilet to suggest otherwise. She wiped, got off the toilet, and started to play. As I sat here I noticed a very disagreeable, and very distinguishable odor. It was poo. I didn't see anything right away, but then I noticed a little on Keira's "bumo". Keira has been known to go into another room to do her thing and hide it from us. We don't know why she does this every once in awhile, but she does. So, right away I started searching the house and asking Keira where her poo was. She didn't know, so I kept looking. She asked, "daddy, what are you doing?" and I told her that I was looking for her poo. She promptly started helping, "Poo, where are you?" Needless to say we still have not found the poo. Oh, and Tricia does not know that I even lost the poo yet. Hopefully I will get lucky and it was one of those ghost poos that go straight down the drain without a flush. Wish me luck.
4 years ago


1 comment:
All I'm saying is your cleaning Keira's room when you get home.
Post a Comment